We need churches, chapels and meeting houses to support our county’s fundraising by signing up for this year’s Ride + Stride.
Sign your church, chapel or meeting room up here.
For those who are new to Ride and Stride, here is what a Church or Parish Organiser does:
- Receives all the Ride and Stride correspondence for one or more churches
- Arranges for the church to be open on Ride and Stride day
- Arranges for a Welcomer or Welcomers to sit in a church on Ride+Stride day and sign off the sponsorship forms for the Riders and Striders
- Helps to publicise the event locally
- Puts out Posters as soon as possible, adding your name and contact details at the bottom
- Lets participants know how to download an information pack from this website which includes registration and sponsor forms, plus safety information.
- Hands out Stickers to participants
- Makes Sponsorship forms available to those interested
- Collects sponsorship money from all the participants
- Transfers the funds to WCHCT
Download the documents you will need here:
This Pack includes:
- Information for Church Coordinators/Organisers
- Register of Visitors
- Sponsor Form
- Information for sponsors