We need churches, chapels and meeting houses to support our county’s fundraising by signing up for this year’s Ride + Stride.
Sign up your church, chapel or meeting room clicking the green button to Register on the right. We can then keep you informed about Ride and Stride 2018.
Amounts raised from sponsorship are shared between the church that the participant rides or strides for and the WCHCT.
Don’t forget there is a prize of £250 for the church with the highest sponsorship (and there is also a £100 prize for the individual with the highest sponsorship).
For those who are new to Ride and Stride, here is what a Church or Parish Organiser / Coordinator does:
- Receives all the Ride and Stride correspondence for one or more churches
- Arranges for the church to be open on Ride and Stride day with refreshments.
- If it is possible, arranges for a Welcomer or Welcomers to sit in a church on Ride+Stride day and sign off the sponsorship forms for the Riders and Striders
- Helps to publicise the event locally
- Puts out Posters as soon as possible, adding your name and contact details at the bottom
- Lets participants know how to download an information pack from this website which includes registration and sponsor forms, plus safety information.
- Hands out Stickers to participants
- Makes Sponsorship forms available to those interested or encourages them to create a Just Giving page online to make sponsorship easy. Our Ride and Stride Campaign link for Just Giving is here.
Download the documents you will need here:
This Pack includes: