Go back to Our churches
The tiny old Quaker Meeting House was built between 1681 and 1684 on land bequeathed by Samuel Lucas and there have been Quaker meetings there...
Quaker / Ettington
Warwickshire and Coventry Historic Churches is a registered charity in England and Wales.
Charity number 508352.
344, Broad Lane
Photographs: © James Kerr
Terms and Conditions
© Warwickshire and Coventry Historic Churches Trust. All rights reserved. Website design by: Hutten Graphic Design and Vectar Media