The purpose of the Warwickshire and Coventry Historic Churches Trust is the ‘preservation, improvement, reconstruction, beautification, repair and renovation of Christian places of worship’.
- His Majesty The King
- The Lord Bishop of Coventry
- His Grace Archbishop of Birmingham
- The Moderator of The West Midlands Province of the United Reform Church
- The Lord Lieutenant Timothy Cox
- Dame Judi Dench
- Sir Martin Dunne KVCO
- Michael Fetherstone Dilke
- Bridget Herrtage
- Lady Willoughby de Broke
Trustees meet several times a year to review applications, agree grants and to plan for fundraising events. Three of our Trustees are conservation architects who support the work of the Trust in a number of ways, including visiting churches applying for grants and advising on, for example, the suitability of proposed materials and the viability of projects.