We are able to consider applications for grant funding for any church, chapel or meeting house used as a place of public worship.
Our Trust deed outlines our policy on Grants
The fund shall be used as the Trustees think fit for all or any of the following charitable purposes – namely
- First and foremost, for the preservation, repair, maintenance, improvement beautification and reconstruction of churches in the County of Warwick, the City of Coventry and such other parts of the County of West Midlands which are within the Diocese of Coventry
- And of monuments fittings, fixtures, stained glass, furniture, ornaments, bells, clocks and chattels in such churches and of the churchyard belonging to any of such churches.
- This includes restoration and renovation, stonework and churchyard walls.
- Please note that the primary focus for our grants is the conservation and repair of the historic structure of the church building, however other applications will be judged on their merits. Smaller grants may therefore be offered for such work.
- We ask all churches and chapels that apply for a grant to be Members of the Warwickshire and Coventry Historic Churches Trust, but we may consider those who do not support us, depending on the application.
Please find details of how to apply for Membership here.