All Saints is a large Anglican Grade II listed Church, dating from 1842, which is on the southern side of the town of Leamington Spa. It dates from 1842, but Christian worship has been offered on this site for perhaps a thousand years.
WCHCT received an application for a grant from All Saints in 2016. The Parish population was 3,810 but they had an electoral roll of only 65 people. All Saints had significant repair and maintenance issues and costs, all of which were significantly out of proportion to the size and resources of the congregation.
This is a church that is open to the community and a café is run inside the church four days a week, so the WCHCT wanted to help. Our grant of £5000 went a little way to reducing their shortfall for urgent work needed in re-slating the South Aisle / Baptistry roof.
To find out more about applying for grants, click here.